Mr. Komain Pilbulyarojana has had more than 17 years working as an IT leader. He participated in many projects such as Computer Network and Security Network and he was a project leader of ThaiCERT (NECTEC). In addition, he was a Consultant of Government Security information network, member of Communication NRSA Council, member of Social Medias Team of Thai’s Senate and an advisor for the Computer Crime & Security National Leigslative Assembly.
– Royal Thai Scholarship in Engineering Computer and Network (1990-2000)
– Doctor’s degree in Philosophy, Computer Engineering, University of Tsukuba, Japan
– ISO / IEC 27001 ( ISMS Lead Auditor certificate)
– ISO / IEC 20000 (certificate in Audit) the achievements in the IT sector: –
– First Prize of Research and Development, Software Technology Promotion Department of Thailand